This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Herotab M10 frozen on boot

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I have a Herotab M10 that was working as expected until I inadvertently allowed the battery to drain. When I discovered that, I immediately charged it up until the green light appeared. Now when I turn it on, it shows the penguin followed by "android" in small letters and then "ANDROID" in large letters on a black screen as it normally does when booting….but it never gets beyond that. In other words, it will not boot into the main screen. If anyone can advise me on a fix to get it up and running again, I would be eternally grateful. Laurie
to be honest i'd think it has a serious problem if just letting it run flat stops it booting when you re-connect it to power again, so i'd be thinking of sending it back. you might want to try a hard reset and see if that fixes it, to do this i think you should find a little hole on the side that needs something thin to poke through to push a button, hold it depressed for a few seconds. :popcorn:

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI