This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Suggestion about the Inbox private message center

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hello, I'm new here, i'd like to suggest that the inbox feature should be available to those who have not posted in this forum. It's hard for the new people like myself to contact others.

Hi, and welcome to WTT.

Can you explain a bit more please. What is the inbox feature? Where do you see it?


Well for some reason I can't find my inbox area where I can send pms to others and recieve them on this forum.

I've used many forums before and I usually can find it since its not that hard, but I really think there is some problem with me finding this one on what the tech's forum.

I can't find it at the top left or top right of the screen I can't even find it when I left click my name and look around for my inbox there.
Cool your jets ikickyour.

This is mostly a computer help Forum.
Got a computer related problem? Post it.

You will gradually come to know the regulars, and they you.
Most of our communication is conducted here in the open Forums where everyone can read and benefit from it.

Your ability to use PM features will become available after you have established yourself as an Authentic Member.

Until then, enjoy reading and learning.

Best Regards,

Doug