I seem to have lost my sound on internet sites as well as when I try to test my windows default sounds. Sound works every where else. I can go into the Windows Media folder and play the default sounds from there. Also my CD's work and anything I download to my computer. Can you help?
.Open Control panel / Sound / Speech / Audio Device and click Adjust the system volume /In Volume, if you can see No Audio Device, click Volume and change the default device name to what sound device you are using.
See how you go,
Lee
Hiya Susanaj,
Have you been able to fix this problem, I saw Lee posting a possible fix but have not seen a reply to this topic yet, just checking to see if you needed more help. May you have a good day.
Jimbo1
✨ Ask AI
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI