This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Windows Media Player

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Alright trying to help a friend fix his computer. When trying to play a dvd using windows media player I get video but no sound. Tried other software on his computer and the video plays fine. Music plays fine through windows media player. Any Ideas??? Thanks Jeremy
I never liked WMP 11 on XP but many people use it and have no problem. I stuck with WMP 10 and IE7. Let me know what Sherlock tells you.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI