This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

MS Office 2010

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hello When I used to copy some of a Word doc to paste elsewhere, I could just do so without the following warning; "You have selcted a large amount for the clipboard - would you like to ….." I wish I could remember the rest. The amount is only about 4 sentences so the refence to volume is inaccuate. Why would I, all of a sudden, be getting this question which has about 5 choices? Thank you Peter.
Is it when you get out of Office that you get this message ? Try to get some print screen… It's difficult to see what you mean precisely….
Microsoft office was developed by the Microsoft and released on 15 June, 2010 that need platform Intel x86 32-bit and 64-bit. Microsoft Office 2010 increase the out look and we can easily work with Photo/video/graphics in Word and PowerPoint.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI