This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

MS Silverlight

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I downloaded MS Silverlight, and it works just fine in Firefox, but when I go to IE, it tells me that I don't have it installed. If I go to the site it gives me and try to install it again, it tells me that it's already installed and exits the download. It's not a huge deal, it's just really annoying. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. (I have IE 8, just re-installed it recently.)
Hi walker911, Go to add and remove programs and uninstall Silverlight , reboot and then re-install and see if it then works OK. Cheers, Lee

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI