This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

Why my 'kaspersky' antivirus software blocks firefox browser a

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Is there any Free/Paid software compatible with fire fox browswer. I suspect the IE is taking control over other applications and loaded software and giving trouble. I love to use firefox browser for its speedy opening and fast activities. What is the solution for me?
nathmccall9, I don't understand your question. If you are asking are there any free/paid Anti-Virus programs that are compatible with firefox… then the answer is that I don't know of any that aren't.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI