This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

Firefox crashing & wont let download AVG or Malwarebytes' Anti

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Firefox is crashing when I google - avg, antivirus or Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware etc. I managed to get AVG but my laptop wont let me install it - it extracts by 1% and then dissappears. I tried reinstalling Firefox - no joy Zone Alarm is working - 3.tmp and 43.tmp are trying to access the internet. I have tried download.com for Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware but even when I load the page Firefox crashes. I have tried installing Internet Explorer - it installs but I cannot find it, on the desktop, c - drive, program files etc. Its all very odd. If anyone has any advice on how to fix this I would greatly appreciate it

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI