This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

Computer Crash Problem

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hey there everyone, I'm having a problem with my computer recently where it crashes when running certain applications and websites. The computer crashes, just completely shuts down, when running Itunes, Windows Media Player, any game, and also when on Youtube, Justin.TV, watching videos on ESPN.com. I'm using Windows Vista Service Pack 2. It crashes even if one of those applications or websites is being viewed. I haven't had the problem before, it started within the last week. Any ideas what is causing this, and how would this be fixed? Thank You!

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI