This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Problems converting mkv(multiple audio and subtittle) to MP4

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi there, I'm having problem on converting a mkv video format that has multiple of audio channel and subtittle to MP4 format video. I'm using Daniusoft Video Converter to convert the video and it failed completely. The only thing that come out are just the video with no subtittle and sound. So, can anybody tell me the best software that I can use to convert the mkv video format to mp4 with ease as I can select which audio and subtittle I want to embed in the video. Thankx.
Hello reconter :wavey:

Here is a link that I used to research your issue, I am sure it will come in handy.
I do not have enough information to post exactly the link to a particular site that suites you, though I wish you well in resolving your issue.
If you have any other concerns regarding this matter, please post back in this thread. :thumbup:

Regards,
Jkc73 :)

Hi there,

I'm having problem on converting a mkv video format that has multiple of audio channel and subtittle to MP4 format video.

I'm using Daniusoft Video Converter to convert the video and it failed completely. The only thing that come out are just the video with no subtittle and sound.

So, can anybody tell me the best software that I can use to convert the mkv video format to mp4 with ease as I can select which audio and subtittle I want to embed in the video.

Thankx.


I use SUPER, which (for me) has always worked really well. I've never done anything with subtitles in it, do I don't know how well it'll work for that.

http://www.erightsoft.com/S6Kg1.html
It should be at the bottom of that page.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI