This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hello

2 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Welcome to What the Tech Bantox! :)

If you are interested in joining the classroom go to the page here and it will answer questions you may have about it. I hope you enjoy your time here at What the Tech!
I applied for admission to the WTT classroom and got no response, I must to think that my application was not accepted?
Accepted or not… you always get a response.

One will hear from the Classroom Team via Admin PM (personal message) to notify you of your status. Usually no later than one week after your application is received.

Accepted or not… you always get a response.

One will hear from the Classroom Team via Admin PM (personal message) to notify you of your status. Usually no later than one week after your application is received.


:whistling:
Hello Bantox, :)

I applied for admission to the WTT classroom and got no response, I must to think that my application was not accepted?

Correct and an Admin PM was sent to inform of that decision Jun 4 2011.

Best regards.

Hello Bantox, :)

I applied for admission to the WTT classroom and got no response, I must to think that my application was not accepted?

Correct and an Admin PM was sent to inform of that decision Jun 4 2011.

Best regards.


Hi Tashi ^_^
For sure my application was rejected, patience! :(
Not always in life you can win, many times you have to accept defeats,
However, this is a nice family, I'd like to help, but I do not know what to do.
The PM I have not received, even if I know the content. :lol:
I like to joke and laugh, I'm a playful type. :P
Anyway thanks, although I did not win. :D