This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Keyboard shortcuts

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I'm on the lookout for keyboard shortcuts for windows, programmes, IE etc. One I haven't found, if it even exists is: if I open a word document, how do I get the cursor into the document to start typing in or editing the document, or do I have to use the mouse? Much the same again for Internet Explorer: After changing from webpage to webpage is there a shortcut to get the page 'moving again'. Just as it would do if I used the scroll bar with the mouse. If I save something from a webpage to word and go back to the webpage, I can't move it unless I use the scroll bar and would like to use a shortcut key(s) if there was such a thing for that. I'm sure I'll think of a few more before long! Thanks for reading and in advance for any help offered. hedley
This MS site lists all the Windows XP keyboard shortcuts.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?…b;en-us;Q301583

This site also has all keyboard shortcuts:

http://www.internet4classrooms.com/winkeyboard.htm#f1

This site tells you how to create a keyboard shortcut:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?…417&sd=tech
Hi Guys Thanks for these useful tips & links. Will spend some time reading them and hopefully remembering them. Thanks for the help. hedley

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI