niwde
Topic Starter
Hi anybody can help me to my problem,
I have problem on my laptop the wireless connection did not work I switched already the wireless switch to "on" (but the led is not working) and it is not seeing any network i tried to enable/disabled already but still no connection and every time i boot my laptop the wireless led is functioning but when i started to log in to my laptop the wireless led turn to off and again i need to enable again the wireless network connection but the wireless connection led is not working. i used my laptop before for wireless connection and it is working properly but when i stopped using for 5 months and tried after, then i got this problem. I tried to use the wired connection and it is working properly the only problem is the wireless connection. My room mate is not having any problem that is why i am sure something wrong in my laptop. I checked already in the device manager under network adapters IntelĀ® wireless WiFi link 4965AGN and the device is working properly and also the driver is updated.Please help me solve this problem my laptop is sony vaio VGN-CR353.
Thank You,
ecr69