This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Ubuntu instal HELP:(

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I have a Gigabyte m68m2sp mobo with nvidia chipset. I have tried to instal ubuntu with no success. I can boot the live cd and explore my drive but when I go to instal I have no drives… It cant find them…. I use sata drives but not in any sort of raid aray just like ide….. I have used ubuntu on this chipset before fine and have tried changing all possible hd related bios settings the only thing I haven't tried is use ide hd but I would really like not to. Thanks in advance folks:)

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI