CrstlWizrd
Topic Starter
Please Help…. I have done just about everything to resolve this problem and I need some help badly. I am using Windows 7 on my Toshiba L505 Laptop. I have been an AOL user for many years and do like the service. Here's my problem. First, I can not update the Windows 7 Service Pack 1 and I've tried every internet suggestion, Second, My company provides me with a Sprint Smartview Wireless card, model Sierra Wireless 250U USB and when the software itself is installed, AOL will load up and display just fine. When I plug in the Hardware ( Mobile Device) it loads about 8 drivers. Now, When I activate the service, and connect to it, and click on the AOL software, I get a BAD POOL HEADER Bluescreen and Windows starts the dump. I have purchased a Registry Cleaner, Driver program, and re-installed McAfee just in case. I have also re-installed the AOL software, and this still keeps happening. Sprint can't figure it out, Office Depot can't figure it out, No one seems to know why this is happening. So with all that said, is there anyone here that has run into thes problems and might have a solution. I'm just about ready to give up on this. Thanks in advance, Mitch