This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Shockwave crash in Googl Chrome

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I am experiencing Shockwave Flash Player crashing in Google Chrome which has been happening over the last 3 or 4 days. I already had Shockwave installed but I understand Chrome already has it as part of the browser. I have tried uninstalling and re-installing from the Adobe website to no avail.
Does it crash in Internet Explorer or FireFox? If so then that would indicate a Flash problem. If not then it's a GC problem. Have you uninstalled and reinstalled GC?
It's OK in Internet Explorer and funnily enough it's OK again in Chrome…until the next time. If it happens again, I'll uninstall and re-install Chrome. Thanks Neil

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI