This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Help with saving cookies

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I had a virus which this group successfully helped me erradicate. Obviously with the cleaning out process and tyding up my cookies were probably wiped. Now when I log on say this forum or hotmail and I check save password and user name then next time I visit it hasnt saved and have to go through the log on each time. I normally wander around several sites during a 4 hour period and then log off each evening but having to log on each visit I could do without. It worked ok before the clean up and saved the cookies. Anyway I can bring this back? thanks scudo

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI