This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Yahoo email hijacked

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hello, I'm beginning to feel frustrated with my hijacked account, where the hacker has compromised my Yahoo! email and has begun sending spam to everyone on my contacts and additionally, to people that are not on my list. My password has been changed once, but to no avail. I just changed my password on a different computer to prevent keylogging tracking. I've ran a HijackThis log. Please let me know if there is anything else I need to do. Thanks. 📎hjt_for_Masterarchitect.txt
We don't analyze HJT or other malware detection scans anywhere other than in our Malware Removal Forums

While the problem that you describe is often caused by Malware, you will need additional scans and procedures to discover or rule-out the existence of Malware on this machine.

Please post over in Virus, Spyware & Malware Removal.

Once you get clear of Malware, you are welcome to come back to this same Topic Thread to further explore any remaining issues.

Best Regards

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI