hijacked_husband
Topic Starter
Ok, so i hit F8 and get the "safe mode with command prompt" but when i select this option, it loads the drivers and instead of seeing a command prompt, the graphical interface shows the two user accounts and shows no "safe mode" in the corner.
I am helping a friend fix his computer and he has a virus then he had some hardware issues that were resolved now trying to simply get logged into the computer.
No clue what the user account passwords are. No admin popping up. So im just trying to get to the command prompt to activate the admin login but as stated above, it won't load safe mode with command prompt. - it just keeps showing these two user accounts.
Am I missing something simple stupid ?
Thanks for your help..
RPM hope u are out there listening, you helped me on mine and I am so grateful