boogie76
Topic Starter
Model: Toshiba Satellite M45 - S359 | Operating System is Windows XP
My laptop has suddenly gone awry. Upon powering up, it will arrive at the screen below (I shot the pic with a digital camera). No matter which option is chosen for starting Windows, it follows the same progression: It will advance to the Toshiba splash/welcome screen and then immediately revert to the previous screen with the start-up options.
I'm able to get into the BIOS, and I reset it to default settings in case they weren't properly configured, but it didn't make any difference in what happened on the boot-up.
I don't have an available Windows software disc or any recovery disc (can I make a recovery disc from my desktop that will work for this issue?).
Any insight or advice on what to do or how to proceed would be most welcome.
[external image: Posted Image]
My laptop has suddenly gone awry. Upon powering up, it will arrive at the screen below (I shot the pic with a digital camera). No matter which option is chosen for starting Windows, it follows the same progression: It will advance to the Toshiba splash/welcome screen and then immediately revert to the previous screen with the start-up options.
I'm able to get into the BIOS, and I reset it to default settings in case they weren't properly configured, but it didn't make any difference in what happened on the boot-up.
I don't have an available Windows software disc or any recovery disc (can I make a recovery disc from my desktop that will work for this issue?).
Any insight or advice on what to do or how to proceed would be most welcome.
[external image: Posted Image]