This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

Please Help Cmos Battery Problem

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hello Can anyone tell me the location of the CMOS battery on the HP N3390 laptop. I can't find out any information about this. Thanks for your help Ron :scratch:
thats a pretty good question. I am looking at a laptop now and I dont see the bat. on here at all.. go figure. I did some searching but couldnt find anything either :(
Top Gun… You need to take take the blower off it and right below the intake manifold you will find the CMOS battery. Ay least that's where the one on my Funny Car is. :blink:
The cmos battery is on the left hand side up near the power button UNDERNEATH the motherboard… be careful not to rip the solder pads off when getting to it. I would assume they are very delicate.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI