This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

saving files in windows xp mode

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Haven't been able to find any reference to this question anywhere yet. I have folders on my hard drives which contain files (mainly music files) made with a programme that windows 7 does not support. I was going to try it in windows xp mode, but I need a question answered first. When saving files created in windows xp mode, can the files be saved in the already created folders in windows 7, or are they saved in windows xp mode? Hope I have made sense of my question. If not, please ask. Using windows ultimate. Thanks for reading and in advance for any help offered. hedley

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI