So, finally I decided to buy a new laptop because the Dell Inspiron 1525 just isn't good!
I bought a HP Pavillion Dv6 laptop and I have to say that oit's well sexy, lol.
I am just wondering what good RPG games is there out there to buy to play on this laptop. The laptop has 3 GB RAM and 512 ATI-GC. Good for a laptop.
Please do not recommend World of Warcraft, Guild Wars, Diablo, or any of the elder scrolls. What good RPG's is there where you can level you team up? Like Pokémon or Final Fantasy, games were you level up (Level 1 > experience gained > level 2)
Thanks in advance.
- Gary
Observation:
It seems that RPGs and MMORPGs have become more interesting, more social, and significantly more artistic in presentation. I often find that "it catches my eye" when someone else is playing either RPGs or first-person-shooter games. And I marvel at the beautiful background presentations.
With that said, it seems to me that your own personal style and preference, along with interaction with others who share your interests will be your guide. You appear to have a laptop machine that will be able to handle most RPGs and some first-person-interaction games quite nicely.
At the same time, it also seems that some folks have "gone back" to classic strategy games.
Personal preference if probably the biggest factor.
Happy exploring to you!
p.s. It may "date" me, but I do definitely enjoy the background scenery of WOW. And I like that "griphon" or whatever that big bird-like creature is, that is used like a taxi cab for transporting to other continents and such.
Have you tried Fallout 3? It´s my favourite "Offline" RPG.It´s a mix of RPG - FPS (First person Shooter), very nice game.
Do you know NeverWinter Nights? It´s a "pure" roleplaying game. You create a PJ, and must act according to his personality ( Alignment,Class, etc) and the enviroment. When playing online, it´s essencial that you play with other people, you team up. You will participate in great adventures because each PJ has it´s own personality, wich makes the game really interesting. This one is my favourite "Online" RPG
But as Doug said, personal preference is probably the biggest factor, as there are many RPG´s out there. Maybe you could post more information on what type of game you are looking for?
Fallout 3, Mass Effect, and Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion have ALL kept my attention for many many hours. They all have expansions and downloadable content to extend gameplay