Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93081 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Windows Mail

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 daveydon

daveydon

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 11:28 AM

When I open Windows Mail I receive mail that is blank, has no sender name and all e-mails have the same date and time. I have ran various virus and malware scanners and nothing wrong has been found

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Lee

Lee

Occasional Tech

• Visiting Tech
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,534 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 05:47 PM

If there is no issue with your em provider, you could try un-installing and then re-installing your em program. Cheers, Lee PS Edit: Don't forget to back up your em's and addresses first !

Edited by Lee, 15 November 2010 - 05:49 PM.

The free advice, opinions and sentiments expressed here are mine only, so you can safely assume I have no software or OS company patrons or any other benefactors when I post in this forum.