This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

hey there everybody

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

I recieved my a+ certification last year. I have been repairing computers on my own. it has been rough at times. there is still alot i have to learn. and thats why im here. I enjoy working on computers. not in it for the money. I am a full time student majoring in political science. So i want to learn the most i can to be well equipped to start my own business in computer repair and get myself through school. i want to thank all the techs here who help out with their knowledge and experience. I hope to learn alot from you.
:welcome: tweak,

Hope you enjoy the forum. Would you like to become a Malware fighter, helping others with their problems?

If you would, you could apply to The Classroom if you are serious about learning for your future business. I commend your forward thinking. Good luck to you and enjoy looking around, learning and reading all this forum has to offer

kind regards,