This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

Aztech router DSL605EW

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I can't seem to change the wireless password for my router. After I have changed the wireless password, it is said that I have to reset my AP for the new password to take effect and it seems to take effect well but the problem here is after turning off and turning it back on, the wireless password reverts back to the old password and not the new one which I have just changed. Any idea how to deal with this?
I can't find the manual for any Aztech DSL modem online so I think you are going to have to contact them for help. I know with my router, when ever I make a change, I have to save it before doing anything else or it does not get applied.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI