Nixi
Topic Starter
I have a home network on an MSi router RG60SE. Connected to it I have a PC and an Iphone which I have internet access on but from my xbox(which is wired) and 2 laptops I am connected to the network but I do not have internet on any of them. When I tried accesing the router options from any web browser and I just get page cannot be found which is wierd. When I troubleshoot the problem on my laptop running windows 7 I get a message saying 'The connection between your access point, router or cable modem and the internet is broken' and the xbox gives me a 'cannot verify DNS server'. Already tried to refresh and renew my Ip on my laptop, flush my dns and tried to ping my router but got no response. Anyone got any ideas?
When I do ipconfig /all this is what I get on my pc which has internet.
C:\Users\Nicholas>ipconfig /all
Windows IP Configuration
Host Name . . . . . . . . . . . . : Nicholas-PC
Primary Dns Suffix . . . . . . . :
Node Type . . . . . . . . . . . . : Hybrid
IP Routing Enabled. . . . . . . . : No
WINS Proxy Enabled. . . . . . . . : No
Ethernet adapter Local Area Connection:
Connection-specific DNS Suffix . :
Description . . . . . . . . . . . : NVIDIA nForce 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet
Physical Address. . . . . . . . . : 00-25-11-02-A2-B7
DHCP Enabled. . . . . . . . . . . : Yes
Autoconfiguration Enabled . . . . : Yes
Link-local IPv6 Address . . . . . : fe80::b86a:8a8b:c143:2033%10(Preferred)
IPv4 Address. . . . . . . . . . . : [removed](Preferred)
Subnet Mask . . . . . . . . . . . : 255.255.255.0
Lease Obtained. . . . . . . . . . : 21 September 2010 11:57:38
Lease Expires . . . . . . . . . . : 23 September 2010 11:57:38
Default Gateway . . . . . . . . . : [removed]
DHCP Server . . . . . . . . . . . : [removed]
DNS Servers . . . . . . . . . . . : [removed]
212.56.128.196
NetBIOS over Tcpip. . . . . . . . : Enabled
Tunnel adapter Local Area Connection* 7:
Media State . . . . . . . . . . . : Media disconnected
Connection-specific DNS Suffix . :
Description . . . . . . . . . . . : isatap.{C163FDE0-3634-4EAC-8584-85130DD12
2FA}
Physical Address. . . . . . . . . : 00-00-00-00-00-00-00-E0
DHCP Enabled. . . . . . . . . . . : No
Autoconfiguration Enabled . . . . : Yes
Tunnel adapter Local Area Connection* 11:
Connection-specific DNS Suffix . :
Description . . . . . . . . . . . : Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface
Physical Address. . . . . . . . . : 02-00-54-55-4E-01
DHCP Enabled. . . . . . . . . . . : No
Autoconfiguration Enabled . . . . : Yes
IPv6 Address. . . . . . . . . . . : 2001:0:5ef5:79fd:109e:3a56:a734:9dee(Pref
erred)
Link-local IPv6 Address . . . . . : fe80::109e:3a56:a734:9dee%13(Preferred)
Default Gateway . . . . . . . . . :
NetBIOS over Tcpip. . . . . . . . : Disabled
Tunnel adapter Local Area Connection* 13:
Connection-specific DNS Suffix . :
Description . . . . . . . . . . . : 6TO4 Adapter
Physical Address. . . . . . . . . : 00-00-00-00-00-00-00-E0
DHCP Enabled. . . . . . . . . . . : No
Autoconfiguration Enabled . . . . : Yes
IPv6 Address. . . . . . . . . . . : 2002:58cb:6211::58cb:6211(Preferred)
Default Gateway . . . . . . . . . : 2002:c058:6301::c058:6301
DNS Servers . . . . . . . . . . . : [removed]
212.56.128.196
NetBIOS over Tcpip. . . . . . . . : Disabled