Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93084 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Google chrome history!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 MobileMania

MobileMania

Silver Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
  • Interests:Knowing about advanced Technologies

Posted 18 September 2010 - 09:35 AM

hey all! Please tell me how can i make it possible that my Google Chrome browser does not save the history. which options i must choose?

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 8210GUY

8210GUY

SuperMember

• Visiting Tech
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,284 posts
  • Interests:Hoping to die.

Posted 18 September 2010 - 01:42 PM

Couldn't swear to it, but pretty sure that if you launch the browser, click on the spanner icon (top right corner), and select Options, this will open a window, in that window click on the "Under the Bonnet" tab, then under Privacy, click the "Content Settinfgs...." button, in the Cookies options you can set it to clear all cookies and site data when you close the browser, select that and save it, should do what you want, also running a junk file cleaner such as CCleaner will remove such info as well, hope that helps.

Braindead

#3 MobileMania

MobileMania

Silver Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
  • Interests:Knowing about advanced Technologies

Posted 19 September 2010 - 11:17 AM

okay thanks a lot.. i am gonna try it :)