Ok, first of all I kind of know what I'm doing, so we don't to go through the basic repair stuff ;] Thing is I just installed a new router today, the old one is still working though (they are both ADSL, but on different telephone lines). I reconnected all of the computers to the new router (some by cable, some by WiFi). And everything is working fine, except one laptop, who doesnt see my new SSID (it sees others though, including the old routers SSID). ATM I'm writing from a laptop, that's right next to the one I'm having problems with, and the one I'm writing from sees the SSID no problem (both SSIDs - the new one, and the old one are being broadcasted in case you're wondering). It's not a case of weak signal either, since i tried detecting it right next to the router as well. Anyone has any ideas ?