This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Microsoft Windows Recovery Console

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi Paws, Thanks, but it says "problem loading page." I remember in the past, every time I had to use combofix, it will prompt a message asking me to download and install Microsoft Windows Recovery Console. Well, my computer now does not have any serious problems, do you think I can run a combofix on my own in order to do that? thanks a lot
Tom
No you should not, repeat not, be using ComboFix on your own without expert supervision. It is a powerful tool, designed by an expert for use by experts or under expert supervision for the purpose of malware removal.

If you are having problems with the link I provided then you have other problems with your machine (the link is good)
If you want to install the Recovery Consol then use your Windows Installation disc
here's how:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/307654
Regards
paws

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI