This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

Computer crashes saying memory cannot be written or read

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I was referred to this forum from http://malwareremoval.com/forum/viewtopic….=11&t=52935. That's the link my adviser told me to put in the post to reference back to where my problem all started. We fixed my malware problem but now I am getting these error messages and I was referred here. These are the messages I am getting:

"The instruction at 0x7029ad03 referenced memory at 0x0000008. The memory could not be read. Click OK to terminate the program."
"The instruction at 0x7029b0dd referenced memory at 0x0000000. The memory could not be read. Click OK to terminate the program."
"The instruction at 0x7037b0dd referenced memory at 0x0000000. The memory could not be written. Click OK to terminate the program."
"The instruction at 0x7037ad03 referenced memory at 0x0000008. The memory could not be read. Click OK to terminate the program."

I don't know if this is a software problem or a hardware problem. This happens mostly when I am playing my online game.
I am running an Apple MacBook Pro dual-core with Snow Leopard on the Mac side and Windows 7 running through Mac's Bootcamp software on the other side. I can only game on the windows side so that is the side I am usually on.

I'm open to any suggestions you may have. Please let me know. Thanks.
Hello h2ointollerant, Welcome to the WTT Forums! ^_^ Mac's aren't really my expertise, but have you tried re-installing / re-loading Windows 7? Is the machine running okay when you're using Mac OS X? Cheers, Nahumi
Yes I tried a new install of windows 7. The problem still persists. The mac software still runs fine though with no problems.
I am still getting those memory errors. I got a new one today. "The instruction at 0x7062b0dd referenced memory at 0x0000000. The memory could not me written. Click OK to terminate the program." Anyone have any suggestions?

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI