This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

MSIE 8

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hello Do these appear to be functionally accurate if you do not want to store anything; Check delete browsing history on exit>delete>check - temporary internet files, cookies, and history>delete. My goal is to remove cookies and history etc but still be able to function as I browse. I also would like this set up to maintain the browser so i do not have to go to the cookie cache for example to manually empty it.
Yes, I do run Ccleaner periodically. I was asking how to set up explorer 8. I have checked 'delete browsing history on exit' >clicked delete then checked the first 4 boxes so I can keep preferences, like weather in my zip code, yet remove cookies, temp int files and history. I wanted to know if these setttings were accurate or at least functionally correct. I find them hard to understand or which to choose.
Much of the tme I also use another browser,F.F., but at times I need the explorer or the site won't respond. One of my bank's log ins is set up like that. I will modify settings as I use it, if necessary.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI