Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93085 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Firefox Add-ons

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ekay417

ekay417

• Authentic Member
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 01:43 AM

I'm a Firefox user, and I wanted to become more secure when browsing the Internet. I've read that both the Adblock Plus and NoScript add-ons for Firefox are good security tools for Firefox users. I wanted to know if anyone else would recommend these add-ons, as well as any previous experiences (good or bad) with these tools. Also, would there possibly be any reasons not to install these add-ons?

Edited by ekay417, 23 July 2010 - 01:43 AM.

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 manicd

manicd

Advanced Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 03:56 AM

Hi Ekay417,

I would recommend AdBlock but No-Script can become a pain because it needs constant attention for every site you visit. Both are good tools & it really comes down to personal preference

#3 ekay417

ekay417

• Authentic Member
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 04:31 PM

Thanks.