This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Firefox Add-ons

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I'm a Firefox user, and I wanted to become more secure when browsing the Internet. I've read that both the Adblock Plus and NoScript add-ons for Firefox are good security tools for Firefox users. I wanted to know if anyone else would recommend these add-ons, as well as any previous experiences (good or bad) with these tools. Also, would there possibly be any reasons not to install these add-ons?
Hi Ekay417,

I would recommend AdBlock but No-Script can become a pain because it needs constant attention for every site you visit. Both are good tools & it really comes down to personal preference

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI