This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

Printer not Working

3 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I am having trouble getting my printer to print. I did some cleaning up on my system yesterday trying to get it to boot up faster and to stop a lot of processes from running automatically. I apparently did something I should not have. I don’t believe the issue lies in the items I took out of my start up but just in case I thought I would post them below. Note: I use “Startup Control Panel” by Mike Lin to remove the items listed below so if I understand correctly it does remove the entries from the registry. I used services.msc to change processes. I think I made the ones I changed to manual and only disabled maybe two. I do not remember on this part and unfortunately did not right them down. Items removed from startup: cli.exe rundll32p17.dll updreg vvx1000 jusched.exe ctfmon.exe googletoolbarnotifier.exe googleupdate.exe msmsgs.exe my DDS file follows - the other DDS file available if needed DDS (Ver_09-09-29.01) - NTFSx86 Run by [removed] at 11:39:41.73 on Sun 07/04/2010 Internet Explorer: 7.0.5730.13 BrowserJavaVersion: 1.6.0_20 Microsoft Windows XP Professional 5.1.2600.3.1252.1.1033.18.3070.2590 [GMT -5:00] AV: ZoneAlarm Extreme Security Antivirus *On-access scanning disabled* (Updated) {5D467B10-818C-4CAB-9FF7-6893B5B8F3CF} FW: ZoneAlarm Extreme Security Firewall *disabled* {829BDA32-94B3-44F4-8446-F8FCFF809F8B} ============== Running Processes =============== C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost -k DcomLaunch svchost.exe C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs svchost.exe svchost.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE C:\Program Files\CheckPoint\ZAForceField\IswSvc.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe svchost.exe C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe -k HPZ12 C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe -k HPZ12 C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe -k HTTPFilter E:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe C:\Program Files\Logitech\SetPoint\SetPoint.exe C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\KHAL2\KHALMNPR.EXE C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe -k imgsvc C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\wscntfy.exe C:\Documents and Settings\Robert\Desktop\dds.com ============== Pseudo HJT Report =============== uStart Page = hxxp://m.www.yahoo.com/ mStart Page = about:blank uInternet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.local uURLSearchHooks: Yahoo! Toolbar: {ef99bd32-c1fb-11d2-892f-0090271d4f88} - c:\progra~1\yahoo!\companion\installs\cpn\yt.dll BHO: Gamevance: {0ed403e8-470a-4a8a-85a4-d7688cfe39a3} - c:\program files\gamevance\gamevancelib32.dll BHO: Adobe PDF Link Helper: {18df081c-e8ad-4283-a596-fa578c2ebdc3} - c:\program files\common files\adobe\acrobat\activex\AcroIEHelperShim.dll BHO: ZoneAlarm Toolbar Registrar: {8a4a36c2-0535-4d2c-bd3d-496cb7eed6e3} - c:\program files\checkpoint\zaforcefield\trustchecker\bin\TrustCheckerIEPlugin.dll BHO: Google Toolbar Notifier BHO: {af69de43-7d58-4638-b6fa-ce66b5ad205d} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbarnotifier\5.5.5126.1836\swg.dll TB: Yahoo! Toolbar: {ef99bd32-c1fb-11d2-892f-0090271d4f88} - c:\progra~1\yahoo!\companion\installs\cpn\yt.dll TB: ZoneAlarm Toolbar: {ee2ac4e5-b0b0-4ec6-88a9-bca1a32ab107} - c:\program files\checkpoint\zaforcefield\trustchecker\bin\TrustCheckerIEPlugin.dll TB: Google Toolbar: {2318c2b1-4965-11d4-9b18-009027a5cd4f} - c:\program files\google\google toolbar\GoogleToolbar_32.dll TB: {604BC32A-9680-40D1-9AC6-E06B23A1BA4C} - No File TB: {C55BBCD6-41AD-48AD-9953-3609C48EACC7} - No File mRun: [MpsOnn] c:\windows\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\MpsOnn.exe mRun: [ZoneAlarm Client] "c:\program files\zone labs\zonealarm\zlclient.exe" mRun: [iTunesHelper] "e:\program files\itunes\iTunesHelper.exe" mRun: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "c:\program files\adobe\reader 9.0\reader\Reader_sl.exe" mRun: [Adobe ARM] "c:\program files\common files\adobe\arm\1.0\AdobeARM.exe" StartupFolder: c:\docume~1\alluse~1\startm~1\programs\startup\autoca~1.lnk - c:\program files\common files\autodesk shared\acstart17.exe StartupFolder: c:\docume~1\alluse~1\startm~1\programs\startup\logite~1.lnk - c:\program files\logitech\setpoint\SetPoint.exe IE: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - e:\progra~1\micros~1\office12\EXCEL.EXE/3000 IE: Google Sidewiki… - c:\program files\google\google toolbar\component\GoogleToolbarDynamic_mui_en_89D8574934B26AC4.dll/cmsidewiki.html IE: {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0020-ABCDEFFEDCBC} - c:\program files\java\jre6\bin\jp2iexp.dll IE: {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - {48E73304-E1D6-4330-914C-F5F514E3486C} - e:\progra~1\micros~1\office12\ONBttnIE.dll IE: {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - {FF059E31-CC5A-4E2E-BF3B-96E929D65503} - e:\progra~1\micros~1\office12\REFIEBAR.DLL Trusted Zone: census.gov\quarterhorse.dsd DPF: Garmin Communicator Plug-In - hxxps://static.garmincdn.com/gcp/ie/2.9.1.0/GarminAxControl.CAB DPF: {6414512B-B978-451D-A0D8-FCFDF33E833C} - hxxp://www.update.microsoft.com/windowsupdate/v6/V5Controls/en/x86/client/wuweb_site.cab?1228788047609 DPF: {67DABFBF-D0AB-41FA-9C46-CC0F21721616} - hxxp://download.divx.com/player/DivXBrowserPlugin.cab DPF: {8100D56A-5661-482C-BEE8-AFECE305D968} - hxxp://upload.facebook.com/controls/2009.07.28_v5.5.8.1/FacebookPhotoUploader55.cab DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_20-windows-i586.cab DPF: {8FFBE65D-2C9C-4669-84BD-5829DC0B603C} - hxxp://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/current/polarbear/ultrashim.cab DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0020-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_20-windows-i586.cab DPF: {CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_20-windows-i586.cab DPF: {D27CDB6E-AE6D-11CF-96B8-444553540000} - hxxp://fpdownload2.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/current/swflash.cab DPF: {E2883E8F-472F-4FB0-9522-AC9BF37916A7} - hxxp://platformdl.adobe.com/NOS/getPlusPlus/1.6/gp.cab Handler: intu-help-qb1 - {9B0F96C7-2E4B-433e-ABF3-043BA1B54AE3} - c:\program files\intuit\quickbooks 2008\HelpAsyncPluggableProtocol.dll Handler: qbwc - {FC598A64-626C-4447-85B8-53150405FD57} - c:\windows\system32\mscoree.dll Handler: skype4com - {FFC8B962-9B40-4DFF-9458-1830C7DD7F5D} - c:\progra~1\common~1\skype\SKYPE4~1.DLL Notify: AtiExtEvent - Ati2evxx.dll Notify: LBTWlgn - c:\program files\common files\logishrd\bluetooth\LBTWlgn.dll SSODL: WPDShServiceObj - {AAA288BA-9A4C-45B0-95D7-94D524869DB5} - c:\windows\system32\WPDShServiceObj.dll SEH: SpywareGuard.Handler: {81559c35-8464-49f7-bb0e-07a383bef910} - i:\spywareguard\spywareguard.dll ================= FIREFOX =================== FF - ProfilePath - c:\docume~1\robert\applic~1\mozilla\firefox\profiles\cdc9lb7p.default\ FF - prefs.js: browser.search.defaulturl - hxxp://search.yahoo.com/search?fr=ffsp1&p= FF - prefs.js: browser.search.selectedEngine - Yahoo FF - prefs.js: browser.startup.homepage - hxxp://www.google.com/|http://tools.seobook.com/firefox/seo-for-firefox-updated/|https://www.onlywire.com/services FF - prefs.js: keyword.URL - hxxp://search.yahoo.com/search?fr=ffds1&p= FF - component: c:\program files\checkpoint\zaforcefield\trustchecker\components\MozillaDownload.dll FF - component: c:\program files\checkpoint\zaforcefield\trustchecker\components\MozillaExtensions.dll FF - component: c:\program files\checkpoint\zaforcefield\trustchecker\components\TrustCheckerMozillaPlugin.dll FF - plugin: c:\documents and settings\robert\application data\move networks\plugins\npqmp071500000347.dll FF - plugin: c:\documents and settings\robert\local settings\application data\google\update\1.2.183.29\npGoogleOneClick8.dll FF - plugin: c:\program files\google\update\1.2.183.23\npGoogleOneClick8.dll FF - plugin: e:\program files\itunes\mozilla plugins\npitunes.dll FF - plugin: e:\program files\mozilla firefox\plugins\npdeployJava1.dll FF - HiddenExtension: Microsoft .NET Framework Assistant: {20a82645-c095-46ed-80e3-08825760534b} - c:\windows\microsoft.net\framework\v3.5\windows presentation foundation\dotnetassistantextension\ FF - HiddenExtension: Java Console: No Registry Reference - e:\program files\mozilla firefox\extensions\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0020-ABCDEFFEDCBA} —- FIREFOX POLICIES —- FF - user.js: yahoo.homepage.dontask - truee:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("ui.use_native_colors", true); e:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("ui.use_native_popup_windows", false); e:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("browser.enable_click_image_resizing", true); e:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("accessibility.browsewithcaret_shortcut.enabled", true); e:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("javascript.options.mem.high_water_mark", 32); e:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("javascript.options.mem.gc_frequency", 1600); e:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.IDN.whitelist.lu", true); e:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.IDN.whitelist.nu", true); e:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.IDN.whitelist.nz", true); e:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.IDN.whitelist.xn–mgberp4a5d4ar", true); e:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.IDN.whitelist.xn–p1ai", true); e:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.IDN.whitelist.xn–mgbayh7gpa", true); e:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.IDN.whitelist.tel", true); e:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.auth.force-generic-ntlm", false); e:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.proxy.type", 5); e:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("dom.ipc.plugins.timeoutSecs", 10); e:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("svg.smil.enabled", false); e:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("ui.trackpoint_hack.enabled", -1); e:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("browser.formfill.debug", false); e:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("browser.formfill.agedWeight", 2); e:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("browser.formfill.bucketSize", 1); e:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("browser.formfill.maxTimeGroupings", 25); e:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("browser.formfill.timeGroupingSize", 604800); e:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("browser.formfill.boundaryWeight", 25); e:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("browser.formfill.prefixWeight", 5); e:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("accelerometer.enabled", true); e:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("html5.enable", false); e:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\security-prefs.js - pref("security.ssl.allow_unrestricted_renego_everywhere__temporarily_available_pr ef", true); e:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\security-prefs.js - pref("security.ssl.renego_unrestricted_hosts", ""); e:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\security-prefs.js - pref("security.ssl.treat_unsafe_negotiation_as_broken", false); e:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\security-prefs.js - pref("security.ssl.require_safe_negotiation", false); e:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\security-prefs.js - pref("security.ssl3.rsa_seed_sha", true); e:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox-branding.js - pref("app.update.download.backgroundInterval", 600); e:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox-branding.js - pref("app.update.url.manual", "http://www.firefox.com"); e:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox-branding.js - pref("browser.search.param.yahoo-fr-ja", "mozff"); e:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("extensions.{972ce4c6-7e08-4474-a285-3208198ce6fd}.name", "chrome://browser/locale/browser.properties"); e:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("extensions.{972ce4c6-7e08-4474-a285-3208198ce6fd}.description", "chrome://browser/locale/browser.properties"); e:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("xpinstall.whitelist.add", "addons.mozilla.org"); e:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("xpinstall.whitelist.add.36", "getpersonas.com"); e:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("lightweightThemes.update.enabled", true); e:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("browser.allTabs.previews", false); e:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("plugins.hide_infobar_for_outdated_plugin", false); e:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("plugins.update.notifyUser", false); e:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("toolbar.customization.usesheet", false); e:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("dom.ipc.plugins.enabled.nptest.dll", true); e:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("dom.ipc.plugins.enabled.npswf32.dll", true); e:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("dom.ipc.plugins.enabled.npctrl.dll", true); e:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("dom.ipc.plugins.enabled.npqtplugin.dll", true); e:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("dom.ipc.plugins.enabled", false); e:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("browser.taskbar.previews.enable", false); e:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("browser.taskbar.previews.max", 20); e:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("browser.taskbar.previews.cachetime", 20); ============= SERVICES / DRIVERS =============== R0 kl1;kl1;c:\windows\system32\drivers\kl1.sys [2009-11-5 128016] R1 KLIF;Kaspersky Lab Driver;c:\windows\system32\drivers\klif.sys [2009-11-5 317072] R1 vsdatant;vsdatant;c:\windows\system32\vsdatant.sys [2009-11-5 486280] R2 ISWKL;ZoneAlarm ForceField ISWKL;c:\program files\checkpoint\zaforcefield\ISWKL.sys [2009-10-14 25208] R2 IswSvc;ZoneAlarm ForceField IswSvc;c:\program files\checkpoint\zaforcefield\ISWSVC.exe [2009-10-14 476528] R3 icsak;icsak;c:\program files\checkpoint\zaforcefield\ak\icsak.sys [2009-10-14 35448] S2 gupdate;Google Update Service (gupdate);c:\program files\google\update\GoogleUpdate.exe [2009-11-17 135664] S2 vsmon;TrueVector Internet Monitor;c:\windows\system32\zonelabs\vsmon.exe -service –> c:\windows\system32\zonelabs\vsmon.exe -service [?] S3 AdobeActiveFileMonitor7.0;Adobe Active File Monitor V7;c:\program files\adobe\photoshop elements 7.0\PhotoshopElementsFileAgent.exe [2008-9-16 169312] S3 getPlusHelper;getPlus® Helper;c:\windows\system32\svchost.exe -k getPlusHelper [2004-8-12 14336] S3 IntuitUpdateService;Intuit Update Service;c:\program files\common files\intuit\update service\IntuitUpdateService.exe [2008-10-10 13088] S4 Maxtor Sync Service;Maxtor Service;c:\program files\maxtor\sync\SyncServices.exe [2008-7-21 193888] =============== Created Last 30 ================ 2010-07-04 10:40 3,245 a——- c:\windows\system32\wbem\Outlook_01cb1b8f2f9f5cbc.mof 2010-07-03 21:34 –d—– c:\program files\GPLGS 2010-07-03 18:05 81,920 a——- c:\windows\system32\Startup.cpl 2010-07-03 16:05 –d—– c:\windows\pss 2010-07-03 14:06 588 a——- c:\windows\system32\settingsbkup.sfm 2010-07-03 14:06 588 a——- c:\windows\system32\settings.sfm 2010-07-03 14:06 –d—– C:\dell 2010-07-03 13:33 –d—– c:\program files\Market Samurai 2010-07-02 10:01 107,368 a——- c:\windows\system32\GEARAspi.dll 2010-07-02 10:00 –d—– c:\program files\iPod 2010-07-02 09:51 –d—– c:\program files\Bonjour 2010-06-22 10:06 –d—– c:\program files\SonicWallES 2010-06-16 09:02 3,245 a——- c:\windows\system32\wbem\Outlook_01cb0d5c9e0f73da.mof 2010-06-12 20:51 –d—– c:\program files\iTunes 2010-06-12 20:51 –d—– c:\docume~1\alluse~1\applic~1\{429CAD59-35B1-4DBC-BB6D-1DB246563521} ==================== Find3M ==================== 2010-07-04 11:05 4,212 a—h— c:\windows\system32\zllictbl.dat 2010-05-18 16:35 107,808 a——- c:\windows\system32\dns-sd.exe 2010-05-18 16:35 91,424 a——- c:\windows\system32\dnssd.dll 2010-05-04 12:20 832,512 a——- c:\windows\system32\wininet.dll 2010-05-04 12:20 78,336 a——- c:\windows\system32\ieencode.dll 2010-05-04 12:20 17,408 a——- c:\windows\system32\corpol.dll 2010-05-02 00:22 1,851,264 a——- c:\windows\system32\win32k.sys 2010-04-20 00:30 285,696 a——- c:\windows\system32\atmfd.dll 2010-04-16 08:33 3,003,680 a——- c:\windows\system32\usbaaplrc.dll 2010-04-12 17:29 411,368 a——- c:\windows\system32\deployJava1.dll 2007-11-01 09:16 1,623,104 a——- c:\program files\CuteWriter.exe 2004-07-13 02:19 3,810,240 ac—— c:\program files\HP designjet 110plus series.msi ============= FINISH: 11:41:08.14 ===============
Hey robertphtx, Welcome to the WTT Forums. ^_^ Could you provide further details of your machine and printer? Have you tried looking in Device Manager to see if it's showing any errors? To access the Device Manager: 1. Go to your Start Menu and type "Device Manager" into the Search Bar. 2. Press Enter and the Device Manager should show you all the installed devices. 3. Take note of any devices with a yellow exclamation icon next to it. For each error, right click the entry and click Properties and note down the Error Code. Cheers, Nahumi
HP designjet 110plus series.msi Is this your printer? ________________________ You may have simply removed the "default printer" setting from whatever application you are attempting to print from. In Control Panel - Printers … is your printer listed? does it have the little checkmark/tick indicating it as Default? Is it listed as Status - Ready? If it exists in list of Printers and Status - Ready –then select it as Default from your Word or other application you print from ___________________ ________________________ It may be more simple to uninstall and reinstall your Printer via Add/Remove, or Add a Printer
As for my machine it is an older computer a Pentium 4 CPU 3.00GHz running XP Professional. The particular printer I am having trouble with is my Cannon Faxphone L80. It did work just fine prior to me making those changes. I did check in Device Manager and nothing seems to be missing. I found the printer under Universal Serial Bus controllers at USB Printing Support, Location: Location 0 (Faxphone L80). Device is enabled, Status: “This device is working properly.” I then did a driver uninstall and re-loaded driver from CD. I did check under Printers and Faxes; this printer is still set up as my default printer, status shows ready. I right click for properties on the printer, checked ports-shown correct (virtual printer port for USB). I tried a test page from properties and the window locked up. Twice I tried print test page. I did consider it might be the software I was trying to print from. That was Adobe Reader 9.3.0. I forgot to mention in my initial post I had also removed “reader_sl.exe & adobearm.exe” from my start up. So I removed Adobe Reader from my system through Add & Remove software and then downloaded and re installed. This of course put these two strings back into start up as I checked through “msconfig.” I tried again with no success, Adobe just freezes up. I did not think of it earlier but I just tried to print from MS Word it seems to be working fine printing from there. Any other thoughts? By the way thank you guys for your help. Robert
I suspect that Cute maybe selected for your "printer" for pdf files. Open your PDF handling software. Select - Print - Setup Select a printer See how that goes for you with either Cute or Cannon
Thanks - I did check to make sure that the Cannon printer was chosen as the printer in my print setup for my PDF (Adobe) software. ??? I am at a loss, not sure why Adobe will not print to this printer. I guess I need to remove Adobe software from my system once again, reboot and then reload Adobe again. Thanks, Robert
Well that plan did not work either. I have now uninstalled Adobe Reader twice. The second time I installed the 8.2 instead of the newer 9.3. What I end up getting is an Error Message (the ones sent to MS). Just in case someone might recognize what’s in it I am posting it here: Error Signature Event Type: BEX P1: AcroRd32.exe P2: [removed] P3: 4b2bb4a5 P4: unknown P5: 0.0.0.0 P6: 00000000 P7: 0013c6a4 P8: c0000005 P9: 00000008 Error Report Contents The following files will be included in this error report: C:\DOCUME~1\Robert\LOCALS~1\Temp\Wer1720.dir00\AcroRd32.exe.mdmp C:\DOCUME~1\Robert\LOCALS~1\Temp\Wer1720.dir00\appcompat.txt I looked to try and find the files above but could not find “Wer1720.dir00” directory and of course either file. Anyone have any other suggestions???

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI