This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hello

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

:blush: I'm new in town & just wanted to say Hi. This is all very new & interesting to say the least. I love the humor with some of the comments :rofl: It's helped to lighten the load - while I wait for help. You guys are good! :thumbup: Take Care, Mary
[external image: Posted Image]

Hello Mary,

Glad you found us. I see you have posted on the HJT forum, please be patient as there is a shortage of accredited volunteers to analyse the logs.

If you have not had a reply in 5 days, please post a gentle reminder HERE. In the meantime have a good look around and especially in the corners! ;)

kind regards,