This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

A few Windows 7 problems

2 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hello, I have a somewhat long story that will hopefully explain my problem. I got my new Alienware M11X yesterday, and it was all working perfectly. Seeing a disk that came with the laptop, I installed it, thinking that it was software that should be installed. However, I overlooked the small print on the lower half of the disk that read "Recovery DVD-ROM". And so, I accidentally restored my computer to the basic factory settings. Using Dell's website, I was able to re-download most of the programs that came pre-installed. However, there are a few things that still do not work. 1. Wireless internet, which connected easily and quickly before, now says that wireless is disabled, and I don't know how to enable it. 2. Steam, which came preinstalled originally, still works, but every time I start it up, it spams my desktop with 10 or so files such as "bin", "resource", and various dll files. Help please?
Does anyone know how to re-install a wireless adapter? i know i have on on my computer, I think it just isn't installed. Help please?

http://forums.whatthetech.com/index.php?showtopic=112937&pid=663609&st=0&#entry663609
Does anyone know how to re-install a wireless adapter? i know i have on on my computer, I think it just isn't installed. Help please?
Don't post into more than one forum! It helps if we have a little more information about what we are working with. How do you know you have a wireless adapter? How do you know it isn't working? What make and model of computer do you have? What operating system are you running? What brand of wireless adapter do you have or is it on the MOBO? Can you see your adapter in your Device Manager? That should give us a start! Rick
Having recently purchased and just received your Alienware machine, you will probably do better dealing directly with Dell. They may have direct access to programs and features that they included as part of their sale to you, as the factory original setup. Consider contacting the Sales Representative with whom you completed the purchase, or use your purchase/invoice number when contacting sales. Tell them what happened and what you now need. They will probably get you routed directly to someone who can best assist. Sorry to hear of your difficulty. Best Regards

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI