Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93084 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

office 2010 to office 2003 conversion?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 MobileMania

MobileMania

Silver Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
  • Interests:Knowing about advanced Technologies

Posted 04 December 2010 - 11:13 AM

HEY GUYS! DO you know any converter which can convert Office 2010 files to Office 2003? I can not find any such converter. please help me with that.

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Mythio

Mythio

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 08:49 AM

Hi MobileMania,

You should be able to use Docx to Doc converters available on the internet (most for 2007 to 2003).
One of these is: Docx2doc.com

Hope to help,

Mythio

-| Please do not PM me asking for support. Post on the forums instead and I'll help u there :-) |-
-| Please post the final results, good or bad. We always like to know, especially if you found your own solution! |-

#3 Chase Huber

Chase Huber

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:programming, coding

Posted 19 January 2012 - 11:25 PM

You can simple open a file in office 2010 and then click save as, and select the office 97-2003 and it will work for you. To avoid this confusion, and other such format confusion in MS Office, my personal advise will be to convert your important files to PDF, so that they can easily be read and accessible so that you dont have to change the formats again and again. You can try many PDF Converter available over the net, I personally has experience of ClassicPDF converter and adobe. Adobe is a expensive comparatively while the ClassicPDF will work for you. You can have the trial of both by searching them in Google of looking for them in CNET. Hope that will make it things easy for you.