This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Weird Behavior of VPN Client Application!

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Just want to know if there is any solution to the weird problem that I am going to describe:

I have installed client VPN application from Check Point. When the application is installed on my computer, I cannot browse internet on my computer and run bit torrent application on my computer together. When I try to do so, downloading in bit torrent application continues but browsing does not works. trying to go to even http://www.google.com does not works. In the status bar of IE, it keeps saying Looking Up www.google.com and then says IE cannot display the webpage.

It works smoothly after I uninstall the check point vpn application from my computer.

Is there any solution to this weird issue?

Some Details:

It is happening only when I am connected using USB modem
My OS is Windows 7
Hi,
I refer you to the WTT site's Terms of Use in respect of bit torrent and other Peer to Peer (P2P) file sharing applications.
Here's an extract for convenience:

•We will not support or allow the discussion of any peer to peer (P2P) applications, except for their removal.


Maybe one of our members will respond on the general issue of your VPN.
Regards
paws

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI