stuffhappenz
Topic Starter
Hello!
I recently posted a long topic but I have finalized the parts for my build.
This will be my first budget (under $900) gaming build.
Can someone check to see if these parts are compatible and if there is any problems?
If there are any alternatives that are better/cheaper, please let me know!
I would like to run games in high quality. These games include Bad Company 2, Split Second, Left 4 Dead 2, Crysis 2, GTA, and future games.
This computer will also be used for daily usage such as video and net surfing.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx…1-363-_-Product [[ASUS M4A79T Deluxe AM3 DDR3 AMD 790FX ATX AMD Motherboard]] $178.99
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx…N82E16819103674 [[AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition Deneb 3.2GHz]] $159.99 no OC as of now.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx…N82E16814102858 [[SAPPHIRE 100283L Radeon HD 5770 (Juniper XT) 1GB 128-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card]] $169.99
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx…1-274-_-Product [[G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 ]] $99.99
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx…9-197-_-Product [[COOLER MASTER HAF 922]] $89.98
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx…1-036-_-Product [[COOLER MASTER Silent Pro 600 RS-600-AMBA-D3 600W]] $69.99
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx…N82E16827135204 [[ASUS Black CD/DVD]] $22.99
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx…N82E16822152181 [[SAMSUNG Spinpoint F3 HD502HJ 500GB]] $54.99
OS Win7-64bit $0.00
That totals to about $843……
Will 4 gigs of RAM be enough? Is the stock CPU cooler enough? Is the power supply enough? Not trying to spend any more money though…..
Is there anything I am missing????
Will all these parts work together?
Is this system fast?
PLEASE RESPOND AND HELP ME OUT!!!!!
THANKSSS!!!!
I recently posted a long topic but I have finalized the parts for my build.
This will be my first budget (under $900) gaming build.
Can someone check to see if these parts are compatible and if there is any problems?
If there are any alternatives that are better/cheaper, please let me know!
I would like to run games in high quality. These games include Bad Company 2, Split Second, Left 4 Dead 2, Crysis 2, GTA, and future games.
This computer will also be used for daily usage such as video and net surfing.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx…1-363-_-Product [[ASUS M4A79T Deluxe AM3 DDR3 AMD 790FX ATX AMD Motherboard]] $178.99
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx…N82E16819103674 [[AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition Deneb 3.2GHz]] $159.99 no OC as of now.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx…N82E16814102858 [[SAPPHIRE 100283L Radeon HD 5770 (Juniper XT) 1GB 128-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card]] $169.99
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx…1-274-_-Product [[G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 ]] $99.99
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx…9-197-_-Product [[COOLER MASTER HAF 922]] $89.98
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx…1-036-_-Product [[COOLER MASTER Silent Pro 600 RS-600-AMBA-D3 600W]] $69.99
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx…N82E16827135204 [[ASUS Black CD/DVD]] $22.99
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx…N82E16822152181 [[SAMSUNG Spinpoint F3 HD502HJ 500GB]] $54.99
OS Win7-64bit $0.00
That totals to about $843……
Will 4 gigs of RAM be enough? Is the stock CPU cooler enough? Is the power supply enough? Not trying to spend any more money though…..
Is there anything I am missing????
Will all these parts work together?
Is this system fast?
PLEASE RESPOND AND HELP ME OUT!!!!!
THANKSSS!!!!