This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

MS update KB979902/MS10-033

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I have just updated my pc for this month, but I didn't see this update in the list (19 updates altogether on my list). I tried to find it on MS website, kept getting an answer that this update could not be found. I have read up on the new updates and apparently this one is critical. Is there somewhere on my pc where I can see all updates that have been installed. As far as I can see they are all not listed in Add/Remove Programmes as all of todays are not showing. Thanks for reading and in advance for any help offered.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI