This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

[Closed] Help with my PC

4 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi there,it seems I'm having a problem with my pc. i.e. when I'm playing PES 2010 or any game I thought of recording some of my gameplay's as all amateurs do right ;) ..So as I was saying I tried downloading and using many softwares namely "fraps","wegame" but it seems that when I start my recording I see that my game get's slow and slow and the recorded video is not fast and smooth also …also when I record my games I get to see that the game becomes much slower as not being so when I didn't turn on the recording stuff..…Can anyone please help me…By the way my configuration is ::::


1).1.5 GB of RAM
2).Intel MotherBoard Essential Series DG41RQ
3).Intel Core 2 Duo Processor
4).Nvidia Geforce 94 Series 1GB



please do help me with my question…. ^_^


For u guys to get a glance of what I meant by getting a slow performence I recorded a video…::::: http:// www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTa2Kzrbnrs
Hello and :welcome:

I will be helping you on removing malwares on your computer. Log research takes time, so please be patient and I'd be grateful if you would note the following:
  • The fixes are specific to your problem and should only be used for the issues on this machine.
  • Do not install/uninstall anything on your computer unless advised.
  • Do not run any other scanning tools other than those instructed for you to use.
  • Follow the instructions on the order they are given.
  • Stay with this thread until advised when your computer is clean. Absence of symptoms does not necessarily mean a clean computer.
  • If you are being helped regarding this problem on another forum please advice us so that we can close this thread.
  • If you do not reply within 3 days after my last response, I will be asking you whether you still need assistance and if you still don't reply within 48 hours then the topic will be closed.
  • And lastly, if you have any questions, please ask before proceeding with any of the advised fixes.

_________________________________________________



You will need to right click and choose "Run as Administrator" to run the tools we will use.


Sorry for the delay. Let's see if some of your computer problems are malware related.

Please do the following:

OTL:
  • Download OTL to your desktop.
  • Right click on OTL.exe then choose "Run as Administrator" to run it. Make sure all other windows are closed and to let it run uninterrupted.
  • When the window appears, underneath Output at the top change it to Minimal Output
  • Check the boxes beside LOP Check and Purity Check.
  • Copy and paste the following bold text into the box under Custom Scan

    netsvcs
    %SYSTEMDRIVE%\*.exe
    c:\windows\system32\drivers\*.sys /90
    /md5start
    eventlog.dll
    scecli.dll
    netlogon.dll
    cngaudit.dll
    sceclt.dll
    ntelogon.dll
    logevent.dll
    iaStor.sys
    nvstor.sys
    atapi.sys
    IdeChnDr.sys
    viasraid.sys
    AGP440.sys
    vaxscsi.sys
    nvatabus.sys
    viamraid.sys
    nvata.sys
    nvgts.sys
    iastorv.sys
    ViPrt.sys
    eNetHook.dll
    /md5stop
    CREATERESTOREPOINT

  • Click the Run Scan button. Do not change any settings unless otherwise told to do so. The scan wont take long.
When the scan completes, it will open two notepad windows. OTL.Txt and Extras.Txt. These are saved in the same location as OTL.

Please copy (Edit->Select All, Edit->Copy) the contents of the OTL.txt and post it with your next reply along with the Extras.txt log.

–Next–

[external image: Posted Image]
Download the GMER Rootkit Scanner. Unzip it to your Desktop.

Before scanning, make sure all other running programs are closed and no other actions like a scheduled antivirus scan will occur while the scan is being performed. Do not use your computer for anything else during the scan.
  • Right click GMER.exe then choose "Run as Administrator" to run the tool.
    [external image: Posted Image]
  • If it gives you a warning about rootkit activity and asks if you want to run a full scan…click on NO, then use the following settings for a more complete scan..
  • In the right panel, you will see several boxes that have been checked. Ensure the following are UNCHECKED …
    • IAT/EAT
    • Drives/Partition other than Systemdrive (typically C:\)
    • Show All (don't miss this one)
      [external image: Posted Image]
      Click the image to enlarge it
  • Then click the Scan button & wait for it to finish.
  • Once done click on the [Save..] button, and in the File name area, type in "ark.txt"
  • Save the log where you can easily find it, such as your desktop.
**Caution**
Rootkit scans often produce false positives. Do NOT take any action on any "<— ROOKIT" entries

Please copy and paste the report into your Post.

To post in your next reply:
1. OTL logs.
2. GMER log.
Hi, It's been several days. Do you still need help on this? This thread will be closed if you don't respond within 48 hours.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI