This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

most expensive notebook

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

I was once curious about that same question.

I did some googling and found a one heck of a laptop.
So far they've only said a little about this laptop but many seem to say that it comes with:

- Self-cleaning 17-inch widescreen monitor with a special anti-reflective coating
- 128GB Solid State Disk Drive
- Blue-ray drive
- Encrusted diamond power button (this diamond is said to be very rare)

Oh, I almost forgot.

This laptop costs $1 million dollar !
Not only that, you must have more than a million (It really isn't easy to say that) and get an invintation from the CEO of Luvaglio to be able to buy it.

Here's some more info about it and some pictures too.