tvhevh
Topic Starter
All:
I recently loaded a new version of Zone Alarm (9.1.007.002) and keep getting a "New Network Found" message for IP address 192.168.1.0. The message asks that I select a security level for this network.
It doesn't seem to matter if I do or not; the message keeps recurring. I'm not having any other real trouble that I'm aware of–just a lot of messages that get in the way that I neither want nor need.
The server I'm tied to for the home LAN I has an IP address of 192.168.1.1, and the other ports are 192.168.1.101 (for another PC) and 192.168.1.30 (for a print server)–I have four ports on the router, and the fourth port is used for laptop hookups for access to the Internet.
What's going on here. I never got these kind of messages with the older version of ZA. I have the older version on the other PC, and am not going to change it over until I can understand what's going on here.
Thanks–Tom vonHatten