This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Error writing data Poweriso error 439-00000140 99049b5c

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I'm trying to burn an .iso file to a dvd-r using poweriso 4.6 and ran into a problem doing so. Everything was working until it started burning the file. I then got the following error: 14:43:24 Error writing data. (439-00000140 99049b5c) Does anybody know what I need to do to fix this error? Please help. PS: If it's of any importance, I'm doing all this on a Toshiba Satellite L305-S5915 Thanks.
Hi, and welcome to the WTT forums.
Sorry to hear of the difficulty you are having in burning the .iso
I am assuming that you have checked that your CD/DVD burner Drive is working Ok and that you are using a new, fresh from the box,unused unscratched disc…… and that the iso is undamaged…..if you downloaded it then try again and compare the checksums to make sure they are the same! if all is Ok then:
This is the recommended action to take:
1 Dowload ImgBurn from the following link:
http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download
2 Install it, (it is a very small application and is of good repute (and free)
3 Use ImgBurn to burn your .iso
Post back and let us know how you get on.
Regards
paws

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI