annie1963
Topic Starter
Hello!
My computer restarts itself with no aid from me at various times. Sometimes it happens when I am on Facebook, sometimes when I am on BigFish games, and sometimes when I come back to my computer after it has been idle. It will freeze, then restart, and after it comes back on it gives an error msg that says the system has recovered from a serious error, then lists bcp codes. I listed these in my topic replies in the infections forum and they have closed that topic as resolved. They asked me to put a link to that topic(?) in this topic but I don't know how.
Sorry!
Tom closed the topic if that is any help to you, and inzanity it the one that helped me. I have WindowsXP Professional on my computer. I hope this is enough to get you started!
Please note!! I have to pull two and three day shifts at times, so don't be alarmed if I don't get right back to you with a reply! Thank you!
I came back to edit this as the following just happened and may give a little insight to my problem (maybe not, I guess we'll see)
I was playing a bigfish game trial version and it quit abruptly like they do when your trial is over, but it made the screen go black and then flash back on and then it restarted itself. The error msg box came on and said "bfgclient Application has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience." I clicked on the error report link and it said;
Error Signature
AppName:bfgclient.exe
AppVer:[removed]
ModName:msvcr.90.dll
ModVer:9.0.30729.1
Offset:0006c955
I clicked on 'send report'. This is the first time I have received an error msg that has not been bcp codes as I described before.
My computer restarts itself with no aid from me at various times. Sometimes it happens when I am on Facebook, sometimes when I am on BigFish games, and sometimes when I come back to my computer after it has been idle. It will freeze, then restart, and after it comes back on it gives an error msg that says the system has recovered from a serious error, then lists bcp codes. I listed these in my topic replies in the infections forum and they have closed that topic as resolved. They asked me to put a link to that topic(?) in this topic but I don't know how.
Tom closed the topic if that is any help to you, and inzanity it the one that helped me. I have WindowsXP Professional on my computer. I hope this is enough to get you started!
Please note!! I have to pull two and three day shifts at times, so don't be alarmed if I don't get right back to you with a reply! Thank you!
I came back to edit this as the following just happened and may give a little insight to my problem (maybe not, I guess we'll see)
I was playing a bigfish game trial version and it quit abruptly like they do when your trial is over, but it made the screen go black and then flash back on and then it restarted itself. The error msg box came on and said "bfgclient Application has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience." I clicked on the error report link and it said;
Error Signature
AppName:bfgclient.exe
AppVer:[removed]
ModName:msvcr.90.dll
ModVer:9.0.30729.1
Offset:0006c955
I clicked on 'send report'. This is the first time I have received an error msg that has not been bcp codes as I described before.