As I am not certain what link you are referring to, can you please advise in what forum and what is the title of the topic you are trying to reach
TomCoyote.org no longer exists, it is now WhattheTech,com
Directly above my first post are the posting guidelines which invite me to visit the new user posting thread and warns me not to post hijackthis logs here.
I'm not sure what you're saying, but HJT logs are not to be posted in the "meet and greet" forum. There is a link to the correct forum to post in, which is:
"Infections Removal" http://forums.whatthetech.com/Infections_Removal_f27.html
No, I'm saying at the top of this threads - stop reading and go to the top of this page right now.
You might not see it, but as a new user I do:
[Website banner]
[Site Navigation Links]
[Logged in as ……]
[Forum Path]
Guidelines
1. Before posting, make sure you have read the [url="http://forums.tomcoyote.org/index.php?showtopic=8127"]New Members[/url] post. It's there for a reason.
2. This is NOT the area to post your Hijackthis logs, proceed to the following link: [url="http://forums.tomcoyote.org/index.php?showforum=27"]HijackThis Forum[/url]
Both links in the guidelines are the old tomcoyote address. I only see this in Meet and Greet and Comments and Suggestions. I doubt anyone else coming here notices it, but I'm a web designer, so things like this jump out at me.
If you switch your skin to IPB 2.2.0 Default you will see what this user is talking about. I didn't see it at first either, but I went through the skins and found what they are talking about.
Thank you Shane K, and thank you SweetTech.
I had not been aware of that artifact still existing, since I don't typically use this skin.
It will be referred to the attention of Root Admin.
Thanks again.
Doug
tomcoyote.org links do automatically redirect to the correct whatthetech.com URL, but when used in navigation we do fix them as they are discovered. Thanks for noticing, and reporting it.