This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Real Player

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi Ladys and Gentlemen, I was wondering if someone could tell me if there is a problem between Real Player and You Tube.If I find a video on You Tube and want to save it Real Player says it cannot download.If I go onto another site Real Player will down load the same video from You Tube but is not doing directley Real Player to You Tube.I guess this problem has been going on for the last 2 weeks, Thank you, Mick
Why are you using Real Player? Windows Media Player 11, available for XP and Vista and integrated in Windows 7 handles videos very well. If you do have problems, VLC Media Player will play just about anything though so far I've not found it necessary with WMP 11.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI