This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hello from Kansas!

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

I'm a tier-1/2/3 support technician for Payless Shoe Source. One of my most recent projects has been to investigate, select and deploy a malware-combatant solution enterprise-wide. I immediately settled on Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware because I've had positive results from them in the last year or so. While working with their corporate support, it was suggested that I investigate advanced training, which lead me here. I can usually research my way through most of the bad stuff out there, but it'd be nice to get into the theory of how it works. It seems like these days that's the only way to stay in front of it, so here I am! I have some questions about the training (duration, format, etc) and tried to send a pm to Tashi, but it says not allowed. I'm posting both to say hi and to see if it will unlock the feature. If not, I'll post back here. In the meantime, hiya! :D
Yes I found that easily enough :) I had additional questions and tried to PM you to ask, but it says I'm not allowed. Is that a feature that's disabled until the post count reaches a certain number?
:welcome: Shane k Good luck with your application and I hope you enjoy looking around the forum. There's a lot to read and learn here. Regards Satchfan