getitdone
Topic Starter
To the administrators:
What must a person do to become enrolled in a qualified malware/spyware removal training class? I have enrolled in every known online class/site currently listed on the Unite site, including yours, but not ONE has yet responded to me. I humbly feel that I have all of the requirements that are compulsory to ultimately become a highly valuable asset to the malware/spyware removal industry. Although I realize that I have not yet been certified as an expert by ANY organization, I have reviewed, analyzed, and have learned from countless thousands of HJT/Deckard’s logs. Moreover, I am utterly familiar with the use of specialized tools such as DSS, DAFT, OTMover2, ComboFix, IPconfig, Flushdns, script files, and many of the other commonly available scanners/tools (MalwareBytes, Kaspersky.etc.). Although I do/not have/not made myself publically available for any manner of spyware/malware removal due to my lack of credentials, I have successfully/properly cleaned more than 200 infested computers. Given the case of keyloggers, which in many instances may never be 100% successfully cleansed, I have aided in the proper reformat/system reinstall that is typically required.
Having greater than 20 years of computer experience, there is NOTHING I want more than to become a qualified helper in this specific area of computer analysis. At this point in my life, there is absolutely nothing I want more than to become an active member of the spyware/malware hunting community. What must I do to fulfill my wishes? All I ask is for a chance to prove myself.
Respectfully,
George