This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hello from Doctor Fix It.

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hello everyone! I came to this site from another called Geeks to Go. I am really interested in looking at this and other tech forums and see there opinions and advice. I am certainly in training at G2G, so in the future I hope I can be able to help on here as well when I am done with my training and got some experience under my belt. Also I hope to make friends and have fun in the progress. Its great to be here. :thumbup:
Hi and welcome to the WTT forums. :welcome: Its good to hear that you are in training at G2G. Whilst you are here take a while to have a good look around… there's lots to see. Regards paws
Thank you all for your welcome, my handle is Down With Malware! at G2G. if that doesn't work try Down With Malware. Its really nice to meet you guys. ;)
:wavey: Hello Dr Fix It and welcome to WTT. As Paws says, there's a lot to read and enjoy here, plus plenty of friendly, helpful people. I hope you enjoy the forum and keep coming back Regards Satchfan